We are all too busy playing our guitars, Dweezil!
My extensive research on guitar forum membership has shown unequivocally that Avalon owners are the happiest and most contented people on the planet! We are much less inclined to post on our forum because:
1. While other forums are chock-full of non-Avaloners seeking re-assurance that their own inferior make of guitar is somehow special, or seeking advice on what guitar to buy next. We are in no need of such reassurance.
2. We apparently have the least technical queries of any group of guitar owners because our guitars are faultless. The technical section is hardly ever visited.
3. On a lot of other forums people are always asking one another what guitar they should buy next. GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) is never a problem for us because an Avalon is for Life, not just Xmas. The Avalon "for sale" section is usually empty for obvious reasons.
4. We have least trouble with our life partners because they are soothed by the beautiful sounds coming from our Avalons which also function as beautiful ornaments in the living room and keep us out of the pub. The typical Avalon owner is a one partner, one guitar lifer, who never strays.
5. Single Avaloners have no problems attracting the opposite sex who flock around in great numbers at the sound of the first chord being played on an L32 or a J320E.
6. Avalon's strong tradition in Worship makes us more spiritual and enlightened than any other group of guitarists. Our guitars make us more tranquil and contented and more likely to strum than post.
We are all still here, my friend, living in bliss and harmony with our Avalons!